@ Ipswich Eight Ball Association Clubhouse
Top 5 players represent Queensland at the 2022 Australia Cup in Albury during the 2022 Australian Eight Ball Championships from 17th to 26th November 2022!
Format and number of days of ranker will depend on number of entries
Full SQEBF Dress Code applies *
SQEBF Eligibility Criteria applies *
Entry Fee $100.00
Entry Fees will go towards funding players to travel to Albury
Closing Date for Entries - Sunday 31st July 2022
* Dress code and eligility criteria are detailed in the SQEBF By-laws.
AEBF Eligilibity Criteria for Australia Cup
- Open to all grass roots players around Australia.
- If the player has played nationals previously, The player must not have averaged OVER 45% at their last three nationals.
- The AEBF reserves the right to reject a players entry to the Australia Cup if they are deemed to be elite yet have not played at nationals.
- For example… Johl Younger (VIC), Ben Judge (WA), Ricky Watson (SA).
No refunds from SQEBF if you get rejected by AEBF after making team via SQEBF Australia Cup Ranker, that just means you failed in your responsibility to ensure that you were eligible before entering.